TAURO PRO LINE PURE NATURE FUR GROWTH, COAT GROWTH PROMOTING SPRAY CONDITIONER FOR DOGS AND CATS
Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature Fur Growth no-rinse conditioner is formulated with 8 beneficial essential oils that stimulate your pet's hair growth, improve hair texture and nourish hair and skin.
Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature Fur Growth conditioner is formulated with 8 beneficial essential oils that stimulate your pet's hair growth, improve hair texture and nourish hair and skin.
Tai švelni, bet veiksminga priemonė kasdienei kailio bei odos priežiūrai.
It is a gentle but effective product for daily coat and skin care.
Each essential oil in this conditioner, has unique properties that stimulate hair growth, reduce hair breakage and stimulate follicles for a thicker, healthier looking coat.
The unique composition of 8 essential oils can help:
- Lavender – to stimulate hair growth and soothe irritated skin.
- Cedar – to improve hair growth, restore follicles.
- Lemongrass – effective for treating dandruff.
- Rosemary – to stimulate new hair growth and can even be used to treat androgenetic alopecia.
- Ylang Ylang – to improve hair texture and reduce hair breakage.
- Nutmeg – to protect against hair loss, stimulate hair growth and even provide extra volume.
- Peppermint – to stimulate hair growth during the anagen (or active growth) phase.
- Tea Tree – to promote purifying, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Tested by professionals:
- Safe formulation – free of silicones, parabens and SLS.
- Developed by breeders – reliable, high-end products.
For best results, use in combination with a shampoo and a conditioner between treatments.
Use: Shake the bottle well before use, spray on a washed and dried coat or on dry coat. Comb or brush the coat. No rinsing required.
Recommended: The product is designed to moisturise your pet's coat, promote its regeneration and growth. For dogs and cats. Its ultra-gentle formula makes it ideal for pets with sensitive skin.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Protect from children.
Made in the European Union.