TAURO PRO LINE PURE ENERGIZING ELIXIR NO. 4
Essential oil blend " TAURO PRO LINE Pure Energizing Elixir No. 4 is a luxurious, professional coat and skin conditioner for all breeds of dogs.
DESIGNED TO NOURISH THE SKIN AND COAT OF PETS
- A complex of natural oils, rich in vitamins and amino acids, intensively moisturises and restores damaged and dull coats and skin.
- The combination of essential and natural oils in the elixir is specially formulated to stimulate hair growth, strengthen the follicles and restore the hair structure.
TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Energizing Hair Elixir No. 4 is a special, extra potent blend of 16 essential oils that stimulates hair growth, strengthens follicles and promotes regrowth.
The formula is designed to stimulate and prolong the hair growth phase. Revitalises the follicle, mineralises and energises the hair structure.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil improves hair and skin condition, treats wounds and scratches, eczema.
- Himalayan cedar (Cedrus deodara) essential oil helps to balance excess sebum on the skin.
- Southern blue gum (Eucalyptus Globulus) essential oil promotes the healing of skin infections, rashes and blisters.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil tones, soothes, relieves pain and has antibacterial properties. This essential oil can activate blood circulation and thus promote skin cell regeneration.
- Cedar leaf essential oil can help stimulate hair growth and stimulate the skin.
- Lemongrass (Citronella) essential oil can help control sebum production.
- Rosemary 1,8-Cineole (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may help reduce hair loss.
- Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil is deodorising, may help to strengthen the coat and stimulate hair growth.
- Nutmeg essential oil activates skin circulation.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) essential oil can help relieve pain, soothe skin irritations, treat blisters, eczema and dermatitis.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties, helps maintain healthy skin by stimulating skin cell regeneration, and is suitable for problem skin. Improves hair condition – activates hair growth, improves scalp and hair structure.
- Cinnamon cassia essential oil stimulates the skin and improves blood circulation.
- Tea tree (Manuka, Leptospermum Scoparium) essential oil helps to eliminate unpleasant odours, strengthens hair roots and stimulates hair growth.
- Narrow-leaved paperbark (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil has antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help in the treatment of various skin conditions.
Usage: Add 10-15 drops of TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Energizing Hair Elixir No. 4 to your pet's shampoo or conditioner. Massage into the skin and coat from root to tip, leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Do not apply directly on pet's skin, before use dilute with basic coat or skin care product.
Recommendations. Recommended for dogs with thinning, matted or dry hair. In addition, the product is not only beneficial for a strong and shiny coat, but also for healthy skin. Thanks to the high quality ingredients and the mild formulation, it is also suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
The convenient packaging with pipette allows precise dosing.
The Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature elixir line is based on the knowledge, research and long experience of scientists and cynologists. The elixirs contain only natural and extremely beneficial ingredients to nourish your pet's coat and skin.
INGREDIENTS: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood
Atlas) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon
Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar Leaf) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon
Winterianus (Citronella) Essential Oil, Thymus Citriodorus (Lemon Thyme) Essential Oil,
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil,
Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Essential Oil, Mentha x Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Cananga
Odorata var. Macrophylla (Cananga) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon Cassia)
Essential Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Essential Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm)
Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: store locked up in a well - ventilated place away from direct
sunlight, the temperature should not exceed +25 ⁰C.