Herbal Care - Flea & Tick Conditioner
Conditioner Flea/Tick with coconut and other natural essential oils,acting antiparasiticly restores the natural pH of the fur, thereby soothing it for dogs and cats.
Designed for long-termgrowth from parasites, it also soothes the irritated skin of the pet and restores its natural pH:
- Restores the pH of the skin.
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin of the pet.
- Treats minor skin lesions, soothes the irritated skin of the pet.
- Sleactionof skin inflammations.
- Promotes the production of collagen in the skin.
Enriched with furand skin strengthening oils:
- Citronella (citronella), which has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, insect-repelling properties.
- Lemongrass (lemongrass) can help to repel the most common insects and other parasites: mosquitoes, fleas, flies, wasps and ticks.
- Eucalyptus Globulus, which may inhibit an allergic reaction caused by insect poison and relieve itching.
- Tea Tree , which has antiseptic properties and is used to solve various skin problems such as dandruff, fungus and beetle bites.
- Peppermint ( Peppermint), which soothes skin itching, muscle aches and gives the conditioner a wonderful soothing aroma.
For the best and most effective result, we recommend that you use together:
- Shampoo Flea & Tick
- Tauro Pure Mist
Use: dilute the water-to-water conditioner by 1:10. moisten the pet's fur and rub Shampoo, massage well for about 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and rub the conditioner. Use alkaline water together to achieve the best results ( Tauro Pure Mist )
Recommended: Due to the ultra-soft formula, the conditioner is perfect for pets with sensitive skin.
Extremely convenient pack with dispenser for precise dosage of the remedy.
Volume: 250 ml.
Made in Lithuania.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. An allergic reaction occurs rarely. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using the product. Store in a well-closed, original package, in a dry and cool place. Protect thechildren.